1. You must be human. Accounts registered by bots and other automatic methods are not permitted.
2. Aryvart CRM may correspond with you via email regarding your account, updates, and other concerns related to your account. You naturally get subscribed to our mailing catalogs and newsletters. You can prefer to opt out from accepting emails.
3. You are in charge of keeping the security of your account and password. Aryvart CRM cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or destruction from your failure to abide by with this security commitment.
4. You are liable for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account - be it in the live talk, phone, help desk or social.
5. We have a soft end on all our systems and should we accept that you are misusing the service, we may provisionally withhold your account and will inquire your service in this regard.
6. We have the rights to receive or refuse to any potential client. We have the sole choice on either to allow you to join, renew, modify the plan, or manage our services.
7. You must present your proper full name, a legitimate business email address, and any other data inquired in order to complete the sign-up process.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
A substantial credit card is needed for paying accounts.
Monthly consent: Aryvart CRM monthly consent is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service. You will be invoiced for every 30 days of service. You may drop our service anytime and you won't be priced again, but you are individually responsible for the prices already acquired.
Annual and bi-yearly consent: Since we offer liberal discounts for our annual and bi-yearly plans, we grant no rebates on these policies. You may withdraw the service anytime and you won't be priced again. You are, but, only responsible for the charges previously incurred.
No repayments will be made from Aryvart CRM on any of the Monthly, Annually & Bi-Yearly systems.
You are responsible for whatsoever prices have been acquired. Due to justice policy for our customers, no objections will be made.
For any rise or slope in plans, your credit card will automatically be replenished with the latest plan rate on and from your next billing period.
Aryvart CRM does not receive any responsibility for such declines.
Cancellation and Termination
The account proprietor is the only person who can drop an account. You are only responsible for accurately canceling your account. Any email/ phone/ communication request to cancel account will not be considered. Please assure that the removal requests are executed only through the online dashboard panel.
Account abandonment typically takes about 3-4 business days to be processed. Once your account is removed, all your account data will be deleted forever. You won't be charged over after your valid revocation date.
Aryvart CRM, in its individual preference, has the right to refuse or terminate your account and all current or future use of the Service at any time. Such terminus of the Service will result in the deletion or deactivation of your Account or access to your Account, and the abandonment and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Aryvart CRM reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modification of these Terms & Conditions
We may change the Terms upon notice to you at any time. You will be given notice of any such adjustment by mail or by publishing the changes on the website https://www.aryvartcrm.com/terms-of-use/. You may terminate your use of Aryvart CRM if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with the use of Aryvart CRM. Your continued use of the Aryvart CRM after notice of any change to the Terms will be considered to be your agreement to the amended Terms.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have any inquiries or concerns regarding this Terms, please contact us at email@example.com